BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #1: A Journey of a Thousand Steps Blah Blah Blah

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I don't even think that God gets up this early. But no matter. I am blogging for a good cause, and my 24 hours of being up and posting online officially begins now. I've got water on my desk, as well as a container full of Thai tamarind candies, a screenplay I'm working on, and a bottle of lube. Contrary to popular belief, the lube is not to grease up my bicycle chain, for I have no bicycle, and that is the first time I have ever used the word "for" to substitute for the word "because." I've pledged to blog every half hour. If an hour goes by and you haven't seen a new entry by me, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please call me because it means that I accidentally fell asleep! And if you read these entries at any point during the next 24 hours, please leave some comments so I know that you're even paying attention. PAY ATTENTION!


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $335.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Hey there, im your monitor from Yellow Darts ( and i would like to say hello to you. Besides monitoring you, i'm aslo thonning as well. Do drop by my site and pledge.


  2. Look, everyone, I'm being monitored by the Blogathon people! Big Brother is watching!!!!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date