BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #10: Food Stuffs

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I can be a creature of habit. For example, I will latch on to one particular type of food and have it every day for something like a year. Then I'll get burnt out on it and move on. Some would call this somewhat obsessive-compulsive, but I never met an obsessive-compulsive I didn't like. (I know an obsessive-compulsive who went to go see Stomp. It nearly drove him out of his mind. I’m not making that up.)

Pretty consistently, when I'm at home, I've had the same lunch for quite some time now: stir-fried green beans and tofu (which is actually those soy breakfast sausage patties chopped up and mixed in) and steamed rice. The green beans I chop up into little bits, and I include the following ingredients: garlic, pepper, red curry paste (I'm trying green right now, but I don't like it as much), and Thai fish sauce. I don't use oil or butter, just a bit of water. I put it in a bowl, and then I fuck it. Just kidding. I was just checking to make sure you were paying attention.


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $335.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Anonymous Said,

    bloging about your lunchy time habits already. i wouldn't have expected this sort of delirium until much later. you mest be more sleepy than i thought.


  2. I was up late watching The 40-Year-Old Virgin. I'm talking about the movie, not you.

    Feel free to suggest blog ideas.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date