BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #15: Trapped Without My Asian Staple

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

There is no more rice in the house! What am I gonna do for lunch?! Where is Loren?!

Remember that movie Alive, in which a soccer team starts eating each other after their plane crash lands? What do I love more: Pork Chop or not starving to death?

Eating lunch today is a great challenge because you know that I can’t live on just your love alone.


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $335.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Nevin Said,

    Eat the cat!! Eat the cat!!


  2. Or I can tie a rope around that basket, pull it around the house, and sing, "Look who's coming to town.... Look who's coming to town"....


  3. Jesse Said,

    Just eat part of the cat, it's a big cat, like what's a back left leg anyway?


  4. Anonymous Said,

    wow, 15 entries, you must be really tired. I just woke up from the best nap ever and read over some of your ramblings. By the way, I was under the impression that cat was also an asian staple, not just rice.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date