BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #23: Dreams of Cream...Ice Cream

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I cannot believe I'm doing this. Next time just give them the money, okay?


How quickly can I run to Cold Stone Creamery and get myself a huge-ass cup of Light Vanilla ice cream with yellow cake and strawberries mixed in? Can I do it? No! There's not enough time! And Christ! It's like hundred degrees in here! I feel like I'm in a sweatshop in Malaysia. I should be sewing Ben Sherman jeans.


I know I've been joking about this, but I really do think I'm slowly going mad!


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Anonymous Said,

    go ahead...take a little nappy-poo. you'll be able to wake up in time. just a quick little nap. no one will ever know.


  2. Klumsi Said,

    Lol The madddnesss!!!!
    Noooo! Don't take a nap! Resist the nap! Don't do it!
    Go get Ice Cream instead!


  3. Anonymous Said,

    Maybe you can tie Pork Chop to the computer while you run to get ice cream and his little paws will constitute a blog entry if you can't make it back in didn't listen to Nevin, did you?


  4. Anonymous: I will take a power nap. Good idea.

    Klumsi: I will not take a power nap. Good idea.

    Anonymous: I can train Pork Chop faster than I can train Loren.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date