BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #29: The State of Things

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

Loren is cooking Indian food. The Simpsons is on in the living room. Pork Chop is feeding. We're gonna watch some X-Files. There's a paper shredder on the floor. You can put credit cards through it. We have two DVD players in this house, one VCR, and two TVs. And I don't mean transvestites. I have a red electric guitar in the corner of my room. I can’t really play it despite all the lessons I took. It's sort of like drowning. I need help. Like a crack whore down at the bowery.

~~~~~

This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. Web2earn Said,

    Excellent blog and thanks for the opportunity to share my thoughts here. I am very interested in the development of the paper shredder revolution, both for my masters degree and for my website. I’ve just begun to gather data on ID theft and similar crime and it seems this is truly a plague of modern society.

    If you are interested I have some interesting FACTA law resources on my website and I plan to add more info on topics such as purchasing used paper shredders, guides on the necessary security protection and resources on paper shredder types.

    Enjoy your day!

    Mike R.
    www.paper-shredder-expert.com

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date