BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #32: News

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

Re: Charade.

It starts out as a comedy. Then there's a little bit of intrigue thrown in. I'm there.


Pork Chop is perched on the arm of the couch, and he is staring at me like he wants some catnip, which is very much like kitty cocaine.


Can I go get a Coke now and go back to my movie?


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Marisela Said,

    Hi Prince,

    Speaking of Pork Chop, is the P.C. on

    Thanks again for your director advice. Take care,


  2. Anonymous Said,

    Prince is really only twelve.


  3. Anonymous Said,

    ....he lives at home with us. He has never even been to Glendale.


  4. Marisela: Catster? That sounds great. I'll check it out. Best wishes on the reading!

    Anonymous: 5.

    Anonymous: If my mom is reading this blog, I'm shutting it down immediately.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date