BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #33: God and Balls

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 29, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I seem to recall that the sports league my mom enrolled me in during middle school was affiliated with a church. I think it was called like the Boys' Christian League or something like that. I think I had to attend a Bible study class every week, so that they could put the fear of God in me to get me to kick the fucking soccer ball. Didn’t really work, huh, Jesus?


I am very distracted right now. Charade is fantastic.


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date