BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #41: Good

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, July 30, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

I just ate a glazed donut from 7-11. I don't eat glazed donuts. Glazed donuts good. There's Neapolitan ice cream in the freezer. Remember Neapolitan? It's a kid thing. Neapolitan good.

~~~~~

We haven't been to Chinatown in a while. We used to go to have dim sum every two or three weeks or so. They miss us.

~~~~~

My Bonny lies over the ocean/My Bonny lies over the sea....

~~~~~

This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

1 Comment

  1. dude you're making me really hungry now

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date