BLOGATHON 2006 ENTRY #46: Mad Skillz

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, July 30, 2006
Reporting From Glendale, California.

This Blogathon thing has really forced me to focus and concentrate. If I were to bring even a fraction of this level of focus and concentration to all my other endeavors, things would move at an accelerated pace. If I had learned these skills earlier in my life, I would've kicked the goddamn soccer ball at the goddamn Boys' Christian League.


This entry was written during Blogathon 2006 (held from Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:00 a.m., through Sunday, July 30, 2006, 6:00 a.m.) in support of Bread for the Journey. A total of $383.92 has been raised so far. You can still pledge money RIGHT NOW through Monday, July 31, 2006. Sponsor this event by clicking here RIGHT NOW. And here are full details about my involvement in this event.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date