The Cult of Me

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, July 01, 2006

Reporting From San Francisco, California.

I love logging onto Ticketweb to see that this weekend's performances of The Fabulous Adventures of Captain Queer are sold out. Yes, today, I delightfully discovered that tickets for Saturday night and the Sunday matinee are all gone. Happy happy joy joy! And I passed by the Tix Bay Area ticket booth downtown, and tickets are sold out there too.

Papa needs a new pair of shoes. And he's finally gonna get one.

Also...bring on the whores!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. thelastnoel Said,

    Congrats on the sold-out status, Prince. I know there will be more of those in the future.


  2. Thanks, Noel. For once, you are nice to me.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date