Too Cool for School

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Reporting From Glendale, California.

Here is an actual exchange of text messages that I participated in this afternoon:

ANONYMOUS TO ME: Wats up sexy

ME TO ANONYMOUS: Who is this?

ANONYMOUS TO ME: Its Chris 4m skool

ME TO ANONYMOUS: Wrong number dude.

ANONYMOUS TO ME: Who is this

ME TO ANONYMOUS: Some guy who*s been out of college 10 yrs.
At which point, I could hear the sound of teenage boy's heart breaking. I'm glad I could be of some service.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date