You're Not Too Late

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Reporting From Glendale, California.

Come on, people, I have pledged to stay up for 24 hours straight to raise money for charity. Sponor me if you are able to. No amount is too small because even small gifts make a big difference. In fact, that's the whole philosophy behind the charity I'm raising money for. Who knows how quickly I'll start blogging like an insane person? Who knows which hour I'm going to go completely nuts and start posting naked pictures? Who knows?! Find out this Saturday, July 29, at 6 a.m. when I will have a bottle full of Torani syrup at my side.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    go baby!

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date