Nookie

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, February 01, 2007
Associated Press reports:
[San Francisco] Mayor Gavin Newsom apologized Thursday for having a sexual relationship with his former campaign manager's wife. "I'm deeply sorry," Newsom said during a brief news conference at City Hall the day after the aide resigned.

Look, sometimes you just gotta have a little nookie. And when you're as busy as the mayor of a major metropolitan city, then you don't have time to go trolling for skanky hos on the street. Just walk ten paces to the next office for some clean poon.

As for me, I work from home, so there is no poon to be had within the confines of my apartment. By default, I am required to go trolling for skanky hos on the street.

Gavin Newsom is a lucky man.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date