Podcasts, Bitches!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, February 13, 2007
As a boy, I used to make audio recordings of myself performing sketches and song parodies. I would then take those cassettes to school and force my friends to pay me to borrow them. Things have come full circle because I have just launched not one but two podcasts that you can listen to or download (for free, you cheap bastards!) right now off my podcast pages or iTunes.

Bamboo Nation is a weekly variety show (and some weeks I'll do two episodes if I'm feeling frisky) that features riveting talk, hilarious sketches, cool music, and exclusive interviews. Just read this thrilling description of the premiere episode:
Prince risks life and limb by driving his car in the pouring rain on the streets of Oakland, California, while simultaneously conducting an interview with performing artist BOOMER NOTHING, who explores "fork guilt" and gives behind-the-scenes insight on a new music video by Epitaph Records' pop-punk quartet, The Matches. Prince also tells you why "Citizen Kane" sucks, explains how this podcast (and his narcissism) could've been predicted at age 11, and spins the sexy tunes of indie rocker BRANDON PATTON ("The Good Life") and—since he's in their hometown--THE MATCHES ("Salty Eyes").

There are several ways you can access the show:

Listen to or download it right now for free by clicking here.

Listen or subscribe to it right now for free by searching in iTunes or by clicking here.

Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed by clicking here.

My other podcast is Edge of the World, a talk show hosted by me and my friend Robert, in which we find the funny in low culture, dirty politics, and the mundane activities of everyday life. All this and we still find the time to stalk celebrities, argue about movies, and punch logic holes in self-help books.

Listen to or download it right now for free by clicking here.

Listen or subscribe to it right now for free by searching in iTunes or by clicking here.

Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed by clicking here.

Once you listen, please write some reviews on iTunes, so I can quickly move up their chain and overtake the crazy militia podcast from the Midwest.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date