Thinking of 19.2 in Brooklyn

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, April 01, 2007
I am sitting in a cafe in Brooklyn and getting a feel for what it's like to live in New York. Why not? After all, it's not like I have a plane ticket home or anything. My ticket to Boston was one-way, and, though Brandon and I are nearing the end of our Jukebox Stories tour of the east coast, I do not feel a strong need to come back to L.A.

Except that my baby Pork Chop must miss me terribly. I'm the only one who feeds him what he deserves. So what if he last weighed in at a whopping and juicy 19.2 pounds? It's not like he has body-image issues or anything.

...This picture is of Pork Chop trying to climb inside a box, but his ass is stuck. I miss him, I miss him, I miss him. All right, I'm logging onto They have Direct TV!

Reporting From Brooklyn, New York
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Nevin Said,

    Dude, your cat is fat. Fat. FAT!!! Put him on a diet!!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date