Buy These Last Two Tickets

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, May 31, 2007
I've been telling people all week, including close friends, sure, they can buy tickets at the door for the June 1st performance of JUKEBOX STORIES at The Clubhouse in San Francisco, but it turns out that I am a big fat liar. As of the time of this writing, there is only one ticket left to purchase online, and, once that's gone, that's it. A friend of mine does, however, have one extra ticket available. E-mail me if you want to buy that one. Otherwise, I know that some of you were going to just show up at the door, and I say go ahead anyway. I think I can convince the venue to add some crappy chairs. I mean, c'mon, more money vs. complying with fire hazard laws? Get paid, son!

For those of you who are coming to The Clubhouse or The Ghetto Gourmet show, we have some exciting new pieces that we're eager to share with you, and several companies have donated some really amazing prizes that we're going to give away throughout each night, including show tickets, exclusive film promo T-shirts, television series DVD sets, and more, more, more. I am so tempted to keep all this crap for myself and sell it all on eBay, but I love you too much.

Los Angeles peeps, buy your June 3rd tickets at the door 'cuz nobody in L.A. plans ahead of time. I know that I sure don't.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date