Males Cannot Have Babies

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, May 29, 2007
A plumber came to my apartment this morning to replace the leaking water heater. When he saw Pork Chop, my baby boy, he asked, "Is it pregnant?"

My jaw dropped. "No! He's just...he's just...fat!" At which point, I scooped Pork Chop into my arms, marched to the bedroom in a huff, and slammed the door. Both of us need protection from the cruelty of the outside world.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Marisela Said,

    aw, I hope Porkchop's self esteem is all right.

    He's not fat...just big boned.

     

  2. He was crying tonight. Seriously. He actually had little cat tears in his eyes, and I had to wipe them away.

     

  3. Marisela Said,

    wipe them away with little cat kleenex?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date