Career Conundrum

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, June 21, 2007
Last night I called my local Blockbuster and asked, "Do you have Career Opportunities?"

There was a long pause. Then the guy on the other line said, "Um...you mean...like a job?"

No, I don't mean like a job. I mean like the Frank Whaley and Jennifer Connolly alone-in-a-Target-store-overnight movie. And if you don't know that, then you should be looking for career opportunities (lowercase) elsewhere.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or follow me on Facebook or Twitter or YouTube. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do all those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 Comments

  1. Marisela Said,

    Um...when did that movie come out? And are you going a Jennifer C. movie night? Don't forget Labyrinth!

     

  2. C. Opps. is an early 90s John Hughes-written movie. And oh my god Labyrinth is one of my favorite movies ever. Between Ms. Connolly's shockingly huge chest and Mr. Bowie's shockingly huge crotch bulge, you really couldn't focus on the genius of the movie during the first few viewings.

     

  3. Marisela Said,

    I own Labyrinth! I wanted to be Sarah when I was a young girl.

    You remind me of the babe...

    Take it, Prince!

     

  4. Anonymous Said,

    Attention Blockbuster Inc.

    do not hire Prince Gomolvilas.
    he steals. he will also try to hump the other actor/model employes. unless you think that might boost moralle.

     

  5. Quin Said,

    mmm....i saw it.

     













Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date

Blogroll