Encylopedia Prince and the Case of the Magically Appearing Wristbands

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, June 05, 2007
When I woke up this morning and walked across my living room rug, I noticed a black wristband on the floor that just seemed to appear out of nowhere. Alas, it was not the previously mentioned missing wristband, but one that said: "CORPORATE WHORE."

A few feet away, up on a shelf, was the Maybeck High School wristband that I had lost and that had caused me to shed bitter tears. I will now put it back on, and the only way anyone will get it off me is if they hacksaw off my hand like Jack Bauer in 24.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Isaac Hale Said,

    Yay! It's awesome that you like the wristband! We seriously adored you guys (and how you had no reservations about the last song this time...). I'll be sure to catch as many shows as I can!


  2. Isaac, we had no reservations because you're all grown up now! :) Your parents and teachers and other adults may try to protect you from the truths of the outside world, but NOT US! We want you to know EVERYTHING! Hahahahaha! Just try and stop us! Hahahahaha!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date