Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Through the sheer power of public whining, my DVD player is miraculously working again. Which means...

...it's a marathon of torture movies! So far, the first two Saw films are clever and sick little B-horror flicks, featuring delightfully LOUD performances by Cary Elwes, Danny Glover (Danny Glover!), and Donnie Wahlberg. When you have an Englishman, an African-American icon, and a New Kid on the Block as part of your franchise, you might as well scream "Hallelujah!" at the top of your lungs because that combination is as good as gold.

It's too late tonight to go out and get Saw III, so I will have to settle for listening to Bjork's new album if I want to keep this torture theme going. But I'm not that much of a masochist. So I suppose it's time for bed.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Marisela Said,

    Not that I'm reading it, but doesn't your whining go directly against the rules outlined in The Secret? Good job, Prince. Way to expose it for the scam it is.


  2. Which reminds me, I wanted to do a whole post on The Secret, but never got around to it. Maybe I will now. Because the truth is: The Secret IS NOT a secret! Bastards! I've been reading that shit for more than a dozen years now!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date