Heavens!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, June 22, 2007
Evan Almighty opens today, and, okay, it looks like it could very well be the biggest steaming pile of crap in the history of cinema. I never saw Bruce Almighty (I mean, c'mon, Jim Carrey is so 1990), so I can't speak to that movie's crimes against humanity.

But I have to see Evan, and I have to see it this afternoon. After all, the incomparable Steve Carrell is in it, and that man is always funny. Always. I worship The Office, I embrace The 40-Year-Old Virgin, and his emotionally complex turn in Little Miss Sunshine is unforgettable.

I'm pulling money out of my change purse even as I write. Nothing like a nice Friday matinee. Heaven help me.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date