How to Get Me to Almost Kill You

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, June 18, 2007
How to get me to almost kill you:

Walk into the living room during the last 30 seconds of Hannah and Her Sisters and distract me by attempting to engage me in a conversation. I will jump over the goddamn couch and strangle you until you plead for your life.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

8 Comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Hi Friends,

    I Find Absolutely FREE PlayBoy & Penthouse:

    http://www.oxpe.net/playboy/

    If I find something else I'll inform you.

    Best Regards,
    Vera

     

  2. Anonymous Spammers...DIE!

     

  3. Anonymous Said,

    that movie was lame.
    BTW listen to vera, she knows.

     

  4. Holy crap, Hannah and Her Sisters is not only one of Woody Allen's greatest films, it is one of the greatest films ever made. If you do not think this, then you have no heart and no soul. You are just a shell of person. A SHELL, I TELL YOU!

     

  5. Anonymous Said,

    nope, sorry.
    that movie sucked donkey balls.
    no one did anything they just sat around and talked. woody needs to go to a couple of screenwriting classes.

     

  6. All right, I'll have my Hannah and Her Sisters, and you can have your Home Alone 4 and Battlefield Earth.

     

  7. Marisela Said,

    wasn't the last 30 seconds of Hannah and Her Sisters a canoodling scene between Allen and Diane Wiest? What's that all about? (Yes, I know about, "I'm pregnant.")

    p.s. this comment was made possible with the generous brain power of Marisela's friend Carrie. Who loves Hannah and Her Sisters.

     

  8. Yes, that is the final SHOT of the movie. It's one of Woody Allen's few happy endings. You just can't come in a ruin something like that.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date