More on Eil-Nay Abute-Lay

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, June 29, 2007
I just discovered one more really intelligent and really funny response to Eil-Nay Abute-Lay's Los Angeles Times article. (I'm using Pig Latin, so my blog doesn't continue coming up on Google searches.) Check it out here, where the blogger writes great things like: "In no way do I feel his comment on [Denzel] Washington was meant to be racial anymore than I feel a child wets his pants out of malice."

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Quin Said,

    are you talking about neil simon again?

     

  2. Yes, I am. That controversial bastard.

     

  3. Quin Said,

    i heard he was lost in yonkers again.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date