Proof

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, June 22, 2007
In case you've forgotten how damn funny Steve Carrell is, here's one of my favorite clips from The Office ever, after Michael Scott gets dumped by his girlfriend:



—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Marisela Said,

    Oh, Prince. It's hysterical. I think we have similar senses of humor. Perhaps you will like this:

    http://adhack.com/site/comments/budtv-swear-jar/

    Since it seems to be inspired by The Office situational humor.

    Enjoy!

    ps. this is not a spam post, despite the fact I agreed with you and then slapped on a link.

    p.s.s. did you see the awesome George Michael VH1 Behind the Music documentary yesterday? I cried.

    "I'm never gonna dance again..."

     

  2. That was great! Thanks. I'm gonna do a separate post on it.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date