Chocolate-Covered Crap

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, July 30, 2007
Loren and I were picking out desserts for ourselves last night at Whole Foods. I chose one huge chocolate-covered strawberry, and, feeling adventurous, Loren wanted to try a chocolate-covered jalapeno pepper. He tried to get me to buy a pepper too instead of a strawberry, and I exclaimed, "I'm not gonna waste my dessert on a motherfuckin' chocolate-covered jalapeno motherfuckin' pepper!"

Later, he ate about a quarter of it before having to stamp out the spiciness with water, wine, and bread, but he said he enjoyed it despite. I took a bite, and I gotta tell ya: jalapeno peppers and chocolate? That shit don't belong together!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date