The Horrors of Tiger Balm

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, July 10, 2007
I write a bi-monthly column for Nuvein Magazine, and the latest issue is online now. It features a fascinating piece written by me called "Tiger Balm: Friend or Foe?" All my Asians bruthas and sistahs, can I get a "hell yeah"?! Read it and be magically transported back to your ethnic childhood.

A few months ago, I penned a column about the joys of Chinese pole dancing.

And since we're talking about informative articles, don't forget about my now-classic dissertation on "How to Make Your Ass Look Good in Pants." It's a year old, but its harsh truths remain so even today.

—Reporting From Glendale, California
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date