How Puke-Worthy Is Chuck & Larry?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, July 20, 2007
I'm on a major writing deadline, so, naturally, I'm procrastinating. Thanks to Mr. Excitement News for directing our attention to Josh Bolotsky's alarmingly complex analysis of I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry. My stomach turns just reading about the movie, and mad props to Bolotsky for suffering through it so that I don't have to. Ken Narasaki, take special note of the review's last paragraph, and lead an angry mob, would you?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Prince, you've got the bamboonation behind you...I'll carry a torch and a pitchfork, if you lead the way!

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date