Prince Simpson

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, July 29, 2007
On the Simpsons Movie website, you can create your own Simpsons character by choosing from their selection of physical features. Just click on the "Create Your Simpsons Avatar" button at the top. You don't need to upload a photo or anything. Just pick from their existing database of characteristics.

I think I've come up with a close approximation of myself, but I will keep uploading new versions onto this blog entry until I get it exactly right, since I'm a perfectionist.

What do you think? Smaller nose? Spikier hair? Different skin tone? What? What? Seriously. I want to get it right so that I can exist perfectly in the Simpsons parallel universe.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Quin Said,

    i almost said if were a cartoon boy, i'd do you.

    oh, wait... i did say it.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date