Adding Zefron to the Lexicon

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, August 30, 2007
Yesterday I introduced the term "Get Your Zefr-on" into public consciousness (as in "You should listen to the new High School Musical CD so you can get your Zefr-on!"), but it's not the first time I've tried to force HSM-related terminology upon people. Not that people mind. After all, several of my submissions to Urban Dictionary are now live, to my surprise and delight.

The first is the word "Zefron," which I did not coin but I submitted because it was already a part of everyday slang. The new terms that I created and submitted include Zefrontology, Zefrontologist, and pre-HSM.

Alas, there is more to come. Much much more.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date