Dutch Watch: The World's First Bear Band

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 14, 2007
As if all the evidence I have so far submitted to you in order to prove that the Dutch are superior weren't enough, I now give you Bearforce1. It's an Amsterdam-based boy band—but with bears, i.e., hairy older men. Your first reaction will be, "Dude, this shit can't be for real." But it is. Oh, yes, it is. Consider this fair warning.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I KNEW there was a market for pathetic, middle-aged performers like myself who can't quite let go of the dream!
    My boy band is going to be comprised of Asian men over 40, called "A'Jin," naturally.

    Stop groaning!

     

  2. Groan. Groan. Groan.

    But isn't this clip STUNNING?!

    I think it's the funniest thing I've seen all month.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date