Force Feeding Comments

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 14, 2007
As you know, it's pretty simple to subscribe to this blog's feed, so that new entries will appear in whichever blog reading service you use. (I have Google Reader because I want Google to rule every aspect of my online life. When will they launch Google Ass Wiper?)

I have now set up a separate feed for comments that are left on this blog, so you now can also keep abreast of ongoing discussions. Alternatively, I've added a Recent Reader Comments feature in the left-hand column for those of you not ready to commit to the comments feed.

If you don't know what I'm talking about...well, don't you worry your pretty little heads. Go back to 1972, where you belong.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Moose Said,

    I now feel it's my patriotic duty to leave a comment. Also, I need a break from deleting all my crappy personal essays. (And, jesus christ with strawberry jam, do I have a lot of crappy essays.)

    If you post about how to, you know, finish a piece of writing, or even just finish a second draft, I will REVERE you.

    (I've been reading your blog long enough to know you have a hard time turning down reverence, i.e., just long enough to know how to manipulate you shamelessly.)


  2. Quin Said,

    you and i are already on google in a matter of a day...i'm, i'm.... impressed?


  3. Amber, you had me at "I." I shall ponder, and then I shall post.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date