How Did I, of All People, Miss This Boy Band?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 03, 2007
How, oh, how did I miss the rise and fall of C21, a Danish boy band that found love and popularity in Thailand, especially after their cover of "One Night in Bangkok"? Had I known then what I know now, I would have devoted my entire life to C21:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    What is the minimum age for official "dirty old man" status?
    35?

     

  2. I love how they're trying NOT to look gay. Ha!

     

  3. I mean, look at them riding those elephants! Ha!

     

  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    I have never heard of them either.
    What does C21 stand for?
    "Cock 7 inches x 3?"
    They should've just been called "3 Way"
    (PS: no joke--my word verification for this is 'udixrub')

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date