Lower Productivity at Work Equals Better Health

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, August 06, 2007
For those of you who read my blog obsessively as much as I write my blog obsessively, I wanted to let you know that you're missing a whole other dimension of cyberspace fun if you don't go back to previous entries and read the comments section.

After the "I Signed on the Dotted Line...I Think" entry, you'll find valuable additional information about contracts and agents for playwrights; in "'The Wire' Does Not Equal Jesus," you'll find Robert's impassioned and shockingly complex counterargument to my original post; and in "Ben Lee Makes Me Cry (But in a Good Way)," you'll find that my readers are sometimes as funny as I am—and I never thought that was possible.

But I guess you learn something new every day...particularly on my blog.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date