The New "Rolling Stone"

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, August 11, 2007
Have you seen the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine? I had to pick it up right away for obvious reasons: (1) there's an article about presidential hopeful John Edwards, and (2) they cover Eric Clapton's guitar festival! What an issue! It's chock full of good information.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    'Good information,' my ass!
    All you see is the eye candy of Zac Efron!

     

  2. Zac Efron? Oh, I didn't even notice him on the cover. I was just looking at the text.

     

  3. Said,

    Oh CHRIST. Who decided that Zach Efron deserved to be on the cover of Rolling Stone? Shame. Shaaaaaaaaaaaame. *will probably have a High School Musical nightmere tonight*

     

  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    Okay, forget the wonders of "Hairspray" and the ideal casting for the dreamboat character, Link.
    As Emily Littela said, Never mind!

     

  5. Diablo Said,

    My husband confessed to me that Zac's cover photo gave him a semi. I laughed.

     

  6. Only a semi?! Tell him to look at that body! Look closer! Look harder! Look deeper! Look faster! Yes yes! Oh yes!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date