Obligatory "HSM2" Update: No Endurance

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Thursday, August 30, 2007
My guest column, "High School Musical 2: Chock Full of Gay," has now clocked 1700+ comments. I stopped reading them a while ago, but I went back in this morning to pull out some more gems, expressly for your entertainment. But do you know how draining it is to read tween writing? I don't know how you teachers do what you do. Mad props to you.

So, because I lack a certain type of endurance, you get NOTHING.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

7 Comments

  1. golfwidow Said,

    Zefron made the Fugs. Did you see? http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/2007/08/high-fug-musica.html

    I would totally see him in a remake of Grease II. He's a Cool Rider.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    Golfwidow (I can't call you Gee Dubya, anymore . . . I don't want to insult you),
    Did you say 'Grease 2'?
    You have my attention. I am a Forever Fan of that non-classic, and "Cool Rider" is my eternal theme song whenever riding any type of motorized vehicle!

    Prince can write a homo stage version of Grease 2 for me . . . us.

     

  3. Alas, I have not seen Grease 2, but I know many fans exist. I shall go and rent it, so that someday I can make your dreams come true.

     

  4. golfwidow Said,

    You know, George Washington was GW before GW wasn't cool, so I have no problem being called GW.

    I have other friends who insist on calling me "Golfie." It's kind of cute, I guess.

    Grease II, Prince, is worth it if for no other reason than because you get to see Tab Hunter sing a song about reproduction.

     

  5. Peter Varvel Said,

    Hmmm, 'Golfie.' How 'bout "'dow?"

    Yo, 'DOW!

    "Yo, Ritter."
    "Yo, Goose."

    (Yo, Prince. Ya already made our dreams come true!)

     

  6. Quin Said,

    i'm feeling kinda left out here.


    *digging toe in the dirt*

     

  7. Tacky Said,

    Prince,

    Your guest column and the ensuing chaos only confirms my belief that homosexualizing hitherto unhomosexualized is the best get-rich/famous-quick scheme available to queers today. Me and my friend Josh are coming up with a list of things that have so far escaped incisive queer interpretations. When we're done, let's talk.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date