Okay, Okay, ONE More, and That's It!

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, August 14, 2007
When, oh, when will it ever end?!

If you go to my first entry ever on Neil LaBute, some guy named Ian just posted more commentary on LaBute's controversial Los Angeles Times article. And this time, the commentary falls squarely in LaBute's defense. Anyone out there want to respond to Ian (especially since he seems to want to pick a fight with you)?

I have plenty of thoughts for Ian myself, but, as you know, I cannot spend another moment thinking about Neil LaBute. My mind is preoccupied with other things....

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

2 Comments

  1. Quin Said,

    gee, didn't i kind of say that stuff, only without all the big words?

     

  2. Quin, you did, only without all the pretentiousness.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date