Scott Heim Has a Nice Shirt

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Saturday, August 25, 2007
In anticipation of the 2008 release of Scott Heim's new novel, We Disappear, Harper Perennial just posted a video clip of Scott picking questions out of a bowl and answering them. Very postmodern, Scott! It's an adorable clip, and I want his shirt:

A beautiful excerpt from the novel, which is about a mother and son obsessed with missing persons, is available on his website. I think he's really at the peak of his talent here—just marvel at that measured, graceful, haunting, and poetic language. Aren't you proud of me? I read a whole five pages from a novel!

If you have not yet heard my podcast episode that features Scott, then head on over to iTunes or click here to listen.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. scottheim Said,

    I love you more than my shirt.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date