Shower Me With Compliments All Morning Long

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 24, 2007
The production of Laundromat is looking for extras on Tuesday, August 28, 2007, between 5:30AM and 11:30AM. I'm not sure what the extras call time is, and I don't know if you can come part of the morning, but e-mail me if you're interested and I will put you in touch with the filmmakers. You can pretend to do laundry in a short movie that's going to be submitted into festivals, including Sundance. And you can also shower me with compliments all morning long. But compliments, as we all have learned, are highly subjective.

I think they're also looking for a boom operator, so let me know if you can hold on tight to a long pole.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. jeff Said,

    Hmm, so now we know a little more information. Prince's character in the short is Boom.


  2. You make-ah me raff! You make-ah me raff so much!


  3. Quin Said,

    i only script supervise... or, as your entourage, i could slap jeff.

    take your pick.


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date