Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooot

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 31, 2007
As the fate of High School Musical 3 continues to hang in the balance (because Zac Efron has yet to sign on), it has been confirmed that Zefron will star in a comedy called Seventeen. I don't find this news particularly interesting, but I do rejoice in the comments section of The Teen Scoop, where readers have showered Zefron with love, scary love. For example:

i have just fallen…….in love…. zac if u ever read this u r sooooo hot i want to be your girlfriend watch out vanessa caz u know I will be your girlfriend!!!

zac u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooot i wnt 2 marry u wen i went 2 c hairsray i melted wen u snogged tracy i wish i was tracy and i wish i cud met u so i cud give u a snog xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx marry me plz xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Wish I Could Marry You And Have Sex! Coz You Are Soooooooooooo Hot!
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    P.Homolvilas,
    Was it really you who wrote those comments, deliberately misspelled so that we wouldn't supspect you?

     

  2. golfwidow Said,

    Were you saying something? I couldn't hear you over Zac's eyebrows.

     

  3. Sad as it it, I used to write those kind of letter. Only they were to this guy named Scott from the british boyband 5ive (yes, its spelled like that and I thought it was soooooooo cool that they used the number instead of the letter 'F') back in the 90ties.

    And I know you posting up those comments supposed to be funny, but it make me cringe everytime coz I was one of Those girls. Urrghhhh. The embarassment.

     

  4. OMG OMG yooooou r all sooooooo jealous of zac he is so fione!

    ...By the way, I loved 5ive!!!!! I don't remember Scott though. Remember Abs?!?!?! Ha ha ha ha ha!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date