Super Smut

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, August 26, 2007
The reason Superbad so deeply resonates with me is because I know what it's like to be that horny all the time. I mean, the movie is basically a mirror of my typical day.

Superbad is very very funny. And I'm not likely to see a film with more consistent laughs than this for a very long time. Unless my sister ever decides to make a movie.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

9 Comments

  1. golfwidow Said,

    OMG HOW CAN YOU SAY A MOVIE IS FUNNY HOW COME YOU EVEN WATCHED IT OMG YOU ARE A LOSER OMG AND YOU HAVE NO OMG LIFE.

    (I just didn't want you to think your fans had totally forgotten you. I knew you'd know that wasn't really them, because I think I spelled everything right.)

     

  2. Anonymous Said,

    I saw Superbad last night and I completely agree with you
    It was hilarious

    http://teejuice.com/

     

  3. Oh, I forgot to say that Superbad is super gay! Gay gay gay! OMG! So gay!

     

  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    OMG, how could you forget THAT?

    Just saw it last night, too, and laughed my ass off.
    LOVED the casting of Fogel/McLovin'. It was all so very updated-and-adapted "Sixteen Candles" for me.

    That stain on his leg, ha ha!
    HIGH-larious!

     

  5. Diablo Cody Said,

    My crush on McLovin is so wrong, yet feels right.

    I need to invent a Zefron-esque nickname for Christopher Mintz-Plasse. Chrimintzass?

     

  6. Peter Varvel Said,

    Miss Diablo,

    How about Creamy Ass?
    Or, Chri-mi-asse?

    . . . Creamin' Ass?

    I, too, am crushin' on him a bit.

     

  7. Good options, Peter. I would go simpler and less smutty though...

    C-Mass

    or

    Chris-Mass

    ...ought to do it.

     

  8. Peter Varvel Said,

    AY! The post-J.lo culture we all live in!

    Yeah, your suggestion is better. Another Prince-coined nickname you should get copyright credit for, and then residuals!

    Did he look part Asian to you?
    Or am I just almost-as-narcissistic-as-you?

     

  9. Enrique Said,

    So you're saying this is $10-go-see-it-at-the-theater funny?

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date