They Give Pot a Good Name

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, August 17, 2007
If you're like me, you laughed your ass off at Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, so what a delight it is to discover the new trailer for Harold & Kumar 2, which is some funny-ass shit and wins mad props for the return of Neil Patrick Harris:

By the way, John Cho also stars in a film called See This Movie with Seth Meyers that I just saw, and it's hilarious. (Who knew Seth Meyers was such a damn good actor?) On DVD now, it's about a couple guys whose movie, through a funny set of circumstances, is accepted into a film festival. The only problem is they don't actually have a movie, so they have to make one in three weeks.

I now worship costume designers Debra LeClair and Jennifer Levy because every new outfit that Seth Meyers was in I wanted to have. When they inevitably Google themselves and find me, they should know that they should come to my house and dress me.

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!


1 Comment

  1. Ohmygawd, the 1st movie is my "happy" movie. Yes, I have a happy movie. Its one of the movies that I pop into the player after I had a particularly bad day.

    Oh man the 2nd movie trailer looks FANTASTIC!! I am sooo excited!!


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date