Waking Up at the Crack of Ass

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, August 19, 2007
A location has been secured for Laundromat, the short film that I'm going to be in. The place is downstairs from a boxing studio where they pound the crap out of each other rather loudly, so about a week from now we have to start filming at 5:30AM to avoid the noisy daytime hours. I haven't been up that early since the 80s, but it's all in the name of cinematic stardom. (Stardom equals celebrity sex equals the reason I am in this business.)

The movie is funny and moving and completely legit, but I think I'm going to ask for a fluffer anyway. I mean, sure, they don't need me to be erect, but they need me to be awake, don't they?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Wait, I'm confused.
    Does that make you the star-fucker, or those of us who admit to being fans of Prince Gomolvilas?


  2. It's an endless interconnected cycle, Peter.


  3. Quin Said,

    i'd pay to script supervise this one


Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date