What Have I Done in the Name of Ben Lee?

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Holy crap! Through an amazing set of circumstances and because I blew all the right people, I am now in possession of an advanced copy of the new Ben Lee album, Ripe, a month before it's supposed to be released. My jaw hurts and my throat is sore, but all will be well when I play the music.

If only you could be so lucky. Instead, you have to settle for the first music video off the new album, "Love Me Like the World Is Ending", which features one hell of a water balloon fight but is curiously absent naked skateboarders:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

0 Comments



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date