Zefron Stalks P-Gom

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Not only did your birthday fan mail make me laugh so so much (my heartfelt thanks, everyone!), but Zac Efron is now so so jealous of me that he has taken drastic measures to be more like me. He's bought glasses just like mine, dyed his hair black and styled it just like mine, and has been squinting his eyes more to make them look Asian just like mine.

Thanks to the amazing Geoff (who, along with Amy, rule Massachusetts) for submitting this startling new pic of Zefron, which shows you how he has been obsessing about me to the point of becoming me. I only have this to say to you, Zefron: "You don't know me, you don't know me!"
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

5 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    That's amazing!
    NOW I know what I want to be for Halloween this year!

     

  2. That WOULD be a great costume--walk around as a big Rolling Stone cover with your face where Zefron's should be.

     

  3. geoff Said,

    I'm glad you liked it so much! This is what happens with too much free time at work. Efron is going to be begging (yes, on his knees) to be on your top 5 myspace friends in no time! Go get him!

     

  4. Amy Said,

    As one who rules Massachusetts, I demand you come back. Bring Brandon, too!

     

  5. Oh, Boston, Boston, I love Boston, I do. Did I ever tell you that THAT was my favorite show on the East Coast? Mass. is one bad-ass state.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date