Bloody Fountains

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, September 28, 2007
At first glance, it looks like fountains in 13 different cities are menstruating. But upon closer inspection, it's all just a cool (or is it absolutely disgusting?) publicity stunt for Showtime's Dexter, which features America's most lovable serial killer and which returns for its second season this Sunday.

I love this show, so I love this gross display right outside the Kodak Theatre on Hollywood at Highland in Los Angeles. It makes me want to drive down there, strip naked, and start splashing around. Isn't that what you want to do when you see fountains of blood?

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!



  1. golfwidow Said,

    Actually, my first thought upon seeing that fountain was, "Damn, I haven't had a cherry Slush Puppie in ages."

    Our love is g0d. Let's go get a slushie.


  2. Quin Said,

    i love dexter.

    i do not have a tv.

    i used to catch it on



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date