Bright Eyes Vs. Prince Gomolvilas

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Sunday, September 23, 2007
This Saturday, September 29, I give up my Bright Eyes tickets in order to entertain San Francisco, when I morph Bamboo Nation into an unforgettable live event at the Closing Night Gala of APAture 2007. I know that you don't care what I perform (some of you will come see me read the telephone book, which, by the way, is absolutely riveting), but you desperately want to know what I'll be wearing.

As you know, I usually wear one of my fine, button-up Ben Sherman shirts or zip-up Ben Sherman track jackets whenever I make a public appearance. But sometimes I go a little crazy and try to prove to you that I can make anything look good, as I did with this lovely ensemble earlier this spring at The Clubhouse comedy club. I blinded half the audience, sure, but that's the price you pay for fashion.

Buy tickets now.
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

3 Comments

  1. Quin Said,

    loving the tie.

     


  2. As Ms. Judy Tenuta would say, I'm a "fashion plate"!

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date