Five Chinese Boy Band Members Equals One Dancing Zac Efron

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 04, 2007
A Chinese boy band takes on our favorite number from High School Musical 2Zefron's impassioned, "Bet on It"—with remarkable, Mandarin-language results. The retro choreography! The baseball-bat dance! The funktastic costumes! Amazing:

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

11 Comments

  1. Diablo Cody Said,

    My day, it is made.

     

  2. Peter Varvel Said,

    That was Wham-tastic, with the Wake Me Up Before You Go-go blacklighting and flourescent fingerless gloves! (I've still got my pair and 'Choose Life' shirt!)

     

  3. Said,

    That was great. Where dost Prince find this amazing stuff?

     

  4. This video discovery is further evidence that I am blessed. Would you like to touch me?

     


  5. I have now seen this video about a half dozen times today so far. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

     

  6. thelastnoel Said,

    They don't nothin' over a Filipino boy band!

     

  7. Peter Varvel Said,

    Does that mean you're touching yourself?

     

  8. golfwidow Said,

    I had the pink fingerless gloves too. Good heavens.

     

  9. Filipino boy bands are SO overrated.

     

  10. Anonymous Said,

    Just to let you know, that's not a boy band that's actually just a famous Chinese artist and his backup dancers.

    The fact that I know this makes me post as anonymous in shame. Sigh.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date