I've Finally Found My Understudy

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Tuesday, September 11, 2007
There's a fast-spreading rumor going around that my storytelling, song-singing, bingo-playing theatrical extravaganza, JUKEBOX STORIES, which also stars Brandon Patton, may be returning for a new six-week run in the San Francisco Bay Area in the spring of 2008. JUKEBOX STORIES' 2006 incarnation at Impact Theatre was a critically acclaimed postmodern cabaret show that audience members came to see again and again and again. (You know who you are, and I love you!)

I can neither confirm nor deny these rumors at this time, but I would like to inform you that, if I ever needed an understudy, I finally have one. Some Hawaiian guy who dubs himself "minouye" on YouTube also tells ridiculous stories with impeccable comic timing, cites Woody Allen as a personal hero, and is a nerdy Asian brutha! Give that guy a pair of glasses, and he's a veritable me—younger, sure, but I will always have better hair:



Someone get me a worm-in-the-apple, "What's Up, Bitches" T-shirt! Stat!

Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    I am still a Jukebox Stories virgin.
    Maybe I'll get my cherry popped in SF, in '08!


    I'd blow a hobo for $50.00
    . . . wait. Who would get paid, me or the hobo?

     

  2. golfwidow Said,

    He's okay, but he'll never be you.

     

  3. thelastnoel Said,

    Prince, there is no way this guy could replace you. He could never talk about his Hooters sister like you do.

     

  4. Noel...thanks...uh...I think.

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date