Latter-Day Half Nakedness

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Monday, September 17, 2007
In order to counter stereotypes, 12 recently returned Mormon missionaries have stripped off their shirts and bared their hunky chests for a calendar. No, this is not a joke or an attempt by me to turn my sick fantasies into a reality.

The Mormons Exposed website is where you can purchase the calendar, learn more about the actual Mormon models, and, as pointed out by QueerSighted, scroll your mouse over guys in their missionary outfits and their shirts magically disappear!

The good folks at Mormons Exposed also have the savvy and human kindness to have created a neat little preview video, where you can witness the Latter-Day hunkiness:



Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

6 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Fucking hell in a hand basket!

    This is WAY gayer than Ms. Pac Man!

    I, for one, am ready to convert.

     

  2. Cheryl Said,

    I love how, despite the racy music and shirtless-ness, all the closeups are on eyes, noses, mouths and the occasional neck.

     

  3. Quin Said,

    omg

    my momo friends are really upset about this.

    i mean, really upset.

    these guys are in deep poo. harsh word, but, it must be said.

     

  4. Peter Varvel Said,

    Eyes? Noses? Mouths?

    All I can remember are torsos and nipples.

     

  5. Quin, I thought the Mormons would LOVE this. No? No?!

     

  6. David Moore Said,

    I gave my Mormon missionary name badges to my Jewish boyfriend.

    Somehow, it just seemed appropriate.

    Prince, caught the link to your blog over at Isaac's Parabasis, where we both got tagged. Nice to meet you.

    David

     



Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date