The Mystery of Camel Toads

Posted by Prince Gomolvilas
ON Friday, September 21, 2007
This absolutely hilarious newspaper clipping is a couple years old, but I hadn't seen it until now. Click on the image to enlarge Leslie Potter's advice column, and read all about the mystery of camel toads:



Yes, this is real. It was published June 15, 2005, in the Hays Daily News in Kansas.

Need I really say more?
Thanks for visiting Bamboo Nation! Want to stay connected? Subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail. Or join my private e-mail list for event alerts. Or do both of those things. Because if you do, you win the Internet!

MORE BAMBOO NATION POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

4 Comments

  1. Peter Varvel Said,

    Ha ha!
    Perhaps my mind is permanently entrenched in the gutter, but I felt like I saw what that REALLY was in your entry title alone.

    I find her phrase about his good boy status hilarious: "he is a good boy . . . whose parents don't even drink."

     

  2. Quin Said,

    i've seen this before... and it still makes me laugh.

    camel toads.


    heh

     

  3. diana Said,

    Well...

    ...at least she's looking out for him?

     




Blog Archive by Topic

Blog Archive by Date